Who We Are
Gavel Buddy is located in Western Nebraska. The owner of the business worked in the software industry before becoming an Auctioneer. The software was designed around the weekly dealings of an auction company. It was designed with the intention of providing an affordable, easy to use, and productive auction solution for auction companies of all sizes.
We think you’ll find our approach to helping auction companies one that is patient, easy to communicate with, and knowledgeable about the auction business. We understand how important it is to have a product that is reliable, a product that works, and a support solution team that can provide assistance to you when you need it the most.
What Is Our Objective?
- Set expectations with our customers and always meet or exceed those expectations.
- Provide auction companies of all sizes with simple, affordable, and reliable software.
- Always provide quality support to all of our customers.
- Continue to provide a product that is “ahead of the curve” and evolving.
Why Should You Work With Us?
- We truly care about your business. If you are successful, we are successful.
- The software was designed, and is continued to be developed, by an Auctioneer/Software Developer.
- We keep the software simple. We do not want to over complicate things with bloated software and complicated functionality that few people will use.
- Our staff will always provide quality support to our clients before, during, and after your auctions.