Web (Clerking Software)
Price: $59/month (No Contract)
Gavel Buddy Web is an internet based auction management program designed to help auction companies of all sizes better manage the auction process and become more efficient. When you are more efficient, you save money! The end result is happier buyers, sellers, staff, and a product that more than pays for itself every month!
There are absolutely no other fees other than $59/month. This includes all functionality, upgrades, maintenance, support, etc… Payment is due by the 1st of every month. If payment is not received by the 1st of each month, your account will be locked until payment is received. There is absolutely no other obligation. If you decide to no longer use Gavel Buddy, simply don’t pay for the month and your account will be closed.
Gavel Buddy Web offers many features and is compatible with virtually any operating system (Windows, MacOS, Android, and Linux).
Below is a small list of some of the many features available in Gavel Buddy Web! If you have additional questions or input, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
- Unlimited Computer Interaction – You can log into as many computers as you need while using Gavel Buddy.
- Instant Data Update – Everything you do in Gavel Buddy updates immediately. If you enter in an item, make a change to a seller, etc… The changes will be reflected on all computers using Gavel Buddy. Not more waiting for paper tickets to get to your cashier!
- User Restrictions – Gavel Buddy will allow you to create different users within the program to restrict their access. Every single screen in Gavel Buddy can be enabled or disabled for individual user accounts. For example, you could create a “clerking” account for your clerk. When they login, they can only access the clerking screen. Nothing else. Another example would be creating a “cashier” account. You can restrict the “cashier” account to only be able to cash out your buyers and be completely restricted from anything else.
- Clerking is VERY fast – Clerking will automatically remember the previous seller number, each filed is highlighted as you move between them,
- Previous Auction Outstanding Balances – Gavel Buddy allows you to keep track of bidders who owe money for previous auctions. This information is available in many different reports and is available on the cashiers screen.
- Bidder and Seller Management – Adding and/or editing buyers and sellers in Gavel Buddy is a very fast process.
- “Choice” or “Passouts” Feature – If you do “choice” or “pass outs”, the clerking grid allows you to enter in multiple items very quickly with very steps. You can easily enter in multiple items in a very short amount of time.
- Auction and Seller Templates -This is very useful if you use standardized auction terms and conditions and/or seller commission rates. Creating templates with this information allows you to quickly apply this information to your sellers and upcoming auctions without having to re-type all the information.
- Permanent and Temporary Bidder/Seller Numbers – Gavel Buddy will accommodate both permanent and temporary bidder and sellers numbers.
- Link Buyers to Sellers (Buybacks) – By linking your buyers and sellers, you can automatically have a sellers “buybacks” subtracted from their seller total.