Online Auction Abbreviated Terms: PLEASE READ ALL TERMS: Auction pickup: Timber Lane, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA, EXACT ADDRESS will be provided for preview appointment. Pickup Dates: June 2: 3-7pm, June 3: 11am -2pm Local Pickup Only. Designated Coin & Jewelry Lots are available for pickup at both Florida & Fayetteville, Georgia Office location. The designated lots will be marked (FL and GA P/U) in the title, Fayetteville Coin/Jewelry pickup on June 6 4-6pm. CASH or CREDIT CARD Only, No Checks, No Paypal, Cash is preferred but Credit cards are accepted. All Credit card & cash payments are payable at pickup. Call 678-815-5687 WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING AUCTION. THANK YOU.
Preview at home in Florida with appointment on June 1 3-5pm. Coin/Jewelry Georgia preview on May 27th with appointment in Fayetteville from 3-5pm. Call 678-815-5687 for address. 15% Buyer's Premium, 7% GA sales Tax, Bid extension feature enabled, As is, where is, All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns or exchanges, Auctions and pickups can be dangerous and by participating in this auction you are doing so at your own risk with no claim against Auctioneer, Seller, Home Owner, Auction company or Real Estate company. Please read all terms during the registration period.
Red Belly Rooster Auction's Auctioneer Patty Brown (FL Au4877 & GAL 3934).
Online Auction Sale
1.All property is sold "AS IS WHERE IS". A successful bid at auction, whether live or online, constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns or exchanges. We make NO guarantees, warranties, or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness of the catalog or other description of authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature, or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. Red Belly Rooster Auction does not employ experts in any field, and no statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed a guarantee, warranty, or representation. The catalog descriptions are a courtesy, meant as a descriptive guide only.
2. Preview time is available upon request for each auction. Bidders are cautioned to examine all merchandise and to use your best judgment as to whether the descriptions are accurate before the start of the auction. Please call the office at 678-815-5687 to schedule appointment.
3. A buyer’s premium of 15% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
4. A 7% GA sales tax will be charged to all bidders, unless GA tax exempt certification is sent at: Patty@RedBellyRooster.com prior to the end of the auction. This is a dual Georgia-Florida auction with GA sales tax submission process.
5. Sellers reserve the liberty to bid on merchandise that they wish to buy back or to establish reserves. Auctioneer and contract workers reserve the right to bid on auction lots for resale or personal use. Seller pays Auctioneer for reserve option.
6. Multiples may be sold based on a bid on one (1) piece times the number of items. (Example: chairs, sconces, dishes, etc.) If it will be sold times the money, then a symbol such as 2X$, 3X$, 4X$, 10X$, etc., will appear in catalog title, it will be that number times the bid amount. (Example you are bidding on one chair for $10 but you must buy both 2 X 10=$20)
7. Auction pickup can be dangerous to participants, use caution in all areas when picking up your winnings. By participating in this auction, you are doing so at your own risk with no claim against Auctioneer, Seller, Homeowner, Auction company or Real Estate company. Auction items will be in various places at the home, 2nd floor, shed, backyard, attic etc., from which you are expected to retrieve items. Please call 678-815-5687 to find out location of any concerning item or schedule preview appointment.
8A. Local pickup only. Buyer is solely responsible to remove purchases within the time frames posted. All purchases must be paid in full before items will be released from the premises. Buyer must provide his or her own materials, packing supplies & loading labor. Buyer must provide invoice and I. D. at time of pickup. Shipping is the sole responsibility of purchaser. Red Belly Rooster Auction does offer shipping or shipping services. Designated Coin lots are available for pickup at both Florida & Georgia locations.
8B. Pickup is on site at Panama City home in the Woods subdivision. Pickup days and times are very specific, if pickup does not occur for any reason, a $30 re-staffing charge will be charged for an additional pickup opportunity. Bidders will be banned from auction for not picking up and/or paying for your purchases. Designated Coin & Jewelry Lots are available for pickup at both Florida & Fayetteville, Georgia Office location. The designated lots will be marked (FL and GA P/U) Panama City Pickup on June 2: 3-7pm and June 3 11am-2pm. Fayetteville, GA Pickup for designated coins and jewelry only is at Red Belly Rooster Auction office location in Regions Building on June 6 from 4-6pm.
8C. Failure to Remove Purchases or pay. In the event items are not paid for or removed by 2pm on June 3 for Florida pickup or by June 6 at 6pm for Georgia coin/jewelry, the items purchased shall be deemed abandoned and Buyer will lose any right, title or interest Buyer may have acquired and the items shall revert and repossess to Auctioneer without further notice to Buyer. Auctioneer shall also be entitled to any costs associated with the removal, storage and reselling of Buyer's items, and any other charges, fees, and expenses incurred because of Buyer's failure, including all attorney fees and costs incurred by Auctioneer to enforce Buyer’s obligations hereunder. In addition, Buyer may be prohibited from participating in future auctions.
8D. Non-Delivery. Until purchased items are removed from the premises by the Buyer, Auctioneer shall have the right to cancel or void the sale of any such items purchased by Buyer. Auctioneer shall have no liability to Buyer due to the non-delivery of any purchased item other than the return of Buyer’s payment. No claim of any kind for purchased items shall be greater in amount than the purchase price paid by Buyer.
9. Bidders will be notified to whether they won any lots for which they were bidding after sale has been reconciled, which may take until Sunday early morning. Even if your bid is accepted by the system, it may not meet the required reserve. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. The parties hereto acknowledge and accept that, in view of the overlapping means of receiving bids at an auction, there is always the possibility of simultaneous bids being made that may cause the auctioneer to inadvertently conclude that two different bidding clients have each entered a winning bid and therefore successfully purchased the same item. In such event, Auctioneer assumes no liability for any losses that a bidding client may suffer because of such error and will have final decision in determining winner.
10. Bid Increments- If a bid is over the required increment but short of the next increment, the winning bid may be rounded up to the next required increment even if bidder’s max bid is under that amount. Please review the bid increments and take note of each items next bid amount. If you do not want your bid to be rounded up, then only bid in even bid amounts. (example: an item requires a next bid of $10, you bid $12 ($2 over required bid), it then forces the system to require a $17 bid. The bid increment should be 5, 10,15, 20 so since you pushed the next bidder out of the $15 slot and you are the winner at $12, it will be rounded to $15.) Call 678-815-5687 for specific bid increment information.
11. Applicable Law: The Auction Terms as the Bidder Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. In the event of any dispute regarding this Agreement, the parties agree that venue for such dispute shall be Fayette County, Georgia.
12. In the event of Auction company technology failure, including power loss or software glitch, Auctioneer has the right to receive telephone, email or in person verbal bids, which will be entered at the conclusion of the online process. If the newly entered bid changes the winner of the item, auction company will reach out to previous high bidder with phone number on file to provide opportunity to bid again.
13. Auction closing may happen based on Eastern Standard time. Please see countdown on each item for estimated closing time. Software is based on a EST and may not be able to be adjusted by auction company. This is notice for bidder to confirm countdown to close by clicking on title of lot number 1, which will show days, hours, and minutes to start close. If bidding occurs on any lots during the 30 seconds prior to that item closing, the clock will be reset by 30 seconds and remainder of auction will follow.
GAL 3934, FAL 4877